<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16402489\x26blogName\x3dSaCreD+MaTriX\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


So many Confusions in life

Saturday, September 10, 2005

My life is full of confusion, I never able to decide what to do and what not to do..
My room mate always says that I should fix my priorities in my life to get rid out of the Confusion of your life....

Many times I fix my priorities and follow....
But...as time passes I forget I all my priorities....and again get confused...
I get stuck in dilemma of what to do & what not, what is right for me and what is not...
I might sounding pretty complex and confused.... and never learn
But picture from my side of canvas looks different...
I learn from my mistakes.. and continuously learn.....

(like i learned about love...never fall in love)

the biggest problem of my life...is..... choice
The problem is choice...
I’m can’t able to choose between two alternatives......
And another twist of the story is presence of so many alternatives
in my life, whose main reason is that.. I want to do many things in a short time
Which brings lots of alternatives and these alternatives brings confusion and
in confusion I take wrong decisions.....

rajeshkumarrana@yahoo.com




» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »