<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16402489\x26blogName\x3dSaCreD+MaTriX\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm alive

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ok, emails are literally coming in faster than I can sort them - forget about reading and responding. If I don’t know you there is a zero chance of me responding. If I know you I’m probably not responding either. I am beating myself up over this but there is just no solution right now. I apologize. I am missing some good leads and pissing people off, two things I never wanted to do.

My friends are now emailing me and telling me the only way they know I’m still alive is because they see new posts on SaCreD MaTriX every once in a while.




You should get them an IM account. This way they could see you are alive by monitoring the login/logout notices.
My mom told me that she saw I was working super late these days - 3/4AM, and gave me crap about it.    


Amit, could you please call my mom and explain how IM works? I don’t have time.

I can imagine blocking them because I’m too busy…I couldn’t live with that kind of guilt.    

By Anonymous naveen on 11/15/2005 10:34:00 PM

Instead of teaching them how IM works, just show them how Skype works. I was able to get both of my parents to use it. Which is a miracle since they don’t even have an answering machine and can barely email! In Skype I just told them that green = I am online.

Sorry to hear that you are burried in emails! Rajesh    

By Anonymous mystic on 11/15/2005 10:36:00 PM

" With such a small life, with such a small energy source, it is simply stupid to waste it in sadness, in anger, in hatred, in jealousy. Use it in love, use it in some creative act, use it in friendship, use it in meditation: Do something with it which takes you higher. And the higher you go, the more energy sources become available to you. At the highest point of consciousness, you are almost a god. "    


i think phone call is better if you have few no. of friends, and i can give enough calls/ miss calls to my friends coz recently i went to one shop for refilling my prepaid account of cellone connection, i'd told him to refill it with lowest one but he did exactly the other way round now i've lots of charge in my cell phone to call my friends.    


You could try Skype for some free calls and such. But it isn't an email service. More a chatting, free telephony service.    


Skype works really well.    

By Anonymous WhatYOU on 11/16/2005 08:54:00 AM

Thanx for advice i'll try it....    


WhatYOU @- Yeah that's why eBay acquired it in billions of dollar....    


hi..
osho

u really give a good advise about the life thanxx..
can u post some views more on lpurpose.blogspot.com
i really apprecite this    


hii osho
u really give a good advise
can u please give more views of yours in lpurpose.blogspot.com . i really appreciate    


» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »