<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16402489\x26blogName\x3dSaCreD+MaTriX\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Finally i'm back............

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Thank god exams are over.......... I really don't like to study anymore... but I have to coz my last semester is still there...... I'm feeling little light but my burden is still on my head…..the burden of placement. Companies are visiting from 26-27-28-29-30-.......06... So many companies are coming consecutively...and I’m not prepare at all... and when I sit for an interview I don't know what happens to me... I don't like to speak at all.... and that's my problem.... I don't like to talk much I like to be silent.... most of the time.... God please help me just give me one job coz I desperately need job to stay here coz my parents are going back to our country... and I know if I go back I won't be having any future coz I don't know anything about that part of world...... I got my education, friends and more over now I’m part of this country and I want to stay here but my parents are not looking any aspects of my life and future. But I know that my parents love their country very much coz they have lots memories and emotions attached to their motherland like mine with this country. so I’ve decided to stay and start everything from scratch but I’ve promised my parents that if I’ll marry (right now I’ve no intension to marry…. forever) I’ll marry with the girl they choose......of course arrange marriage..... I don't believe in love marriage coz I’ve saw many couples with love but no marriage....I think I can do it....I can make my life by myself... let’s see....but right now I want just one job……. But i don’t wanna compromise with myself I mean I don’t wanna do that job in which I’ll die everyday, I wanna do that job in which I’ll feel that I’m leaving new life everyday……. With lots of learning and excitement…..




Rajesh, you shouldn't worry too much. In fact, interviewer don't expect you to talk very well unless it is a sales position. I'm a quiet person too, before interview, i will check out what is the company doing, and how can i help, what skills will be needed. Lets say the company is doing web design business, then i will tell them my experience in web design, my knowledge of css, photoshop and my sense of the future trend of web design. That is my 2 cents. ^_^    


I know...sometimes its hard to talk infront of many ppl....i am really shy...but you know what...if u wanna make it out there...u gotta show what ur made off and that can only be achieved by speaking out....you know what u shud do...practise before you go out for an interview...i know it sounds silly....but practise the first few things your going to say...and practise answers of questions that are bound to be asked...like "why should we hire you" and " why do u need this job" etc...that way you will feel more confident and will be able to leave a better impression on them...trust me....i have given so many presentations now...even though i am literally shivering inside...but practise makes perfect

Ahh...don't talk about arrange marriages...you know i am so used to the whole charade ...it so sick....you should perhaps wish for a love marriage...i mean why not...what's wrong with that ?? Don't worry...you will find a really nice job which u will find really interesting...fun...and which involves a lot of learning :))    


Thank you very much for great piece of advice..

@ gazard : well I’m doing MBA and I’ve chosen marketing as my specialization and the job they will offer...most probably be Sales... which means I got to speak whether I like it or not...you know what my biggest problem is I’m not sure about my future like the path I’ve chosen is completely out of my course....... I like computers.... but I never joined any institutions for a degree in computers and in my part of world they demand certificates rather then your skills........ But I’ve thought that I’ll change my course of line in future to IT.......

@ No One: Yeah you are absolutely right i need some serious shots of practice and practice, in MBA one should master the art selling yourself in front of interviewer those can’t…… can not able to make it….. coz the difference between the selected candidate and unselected one is very less both can do equally in long run….even those who can’t make it may be he can do better then him…but one thing is for sure is that I have to start speaking and also learn the mantra of practice makes man perfect…thanx for advice.....    


Welcome home!! Excuse me for the delay...! I'll send you a mail soon! Bye!
Francesco    


don't worry about delay.... i continously visited your blog so it feels like i'm in touch with you....the only thing is that i face little problem with language....    


In the sidebar I've put "the US/UK version" by Google, but it seems Duffy Duck&Bugs Bunny's language...not right english! bye    


Bloogspooott!! grrrr!    


great work......    


» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »