<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16402489\x26blogName\x3dSaCreD+MaTriX\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Close Encounter With Bee Kind

Monday, February 27, 2006

Everybody loves honey specially...I love it with milk...it is very nutritious and tasty..etc..etc.. in this post I don't want to bore you with the nutritional values of Honey... but I would like to share my todays encounter with SWARM of honey bees...It was terrifying stuation....exactly what happened Joydeep Bhattacharyya (my Dear Friend) and I were going to have some tea from outside(market) as on our way he suddenly suggested that we should take this road (here we have infinite ways to go outside) but I said no we'll take another road which I found much shortcut then other one..... on our way we were discussing about our assignments(now days we are floooded with exams and assignments) and that time two more people were walking side by side they were also from our institutue.



Suddenly Joydeep said dekhna to Madhumakhi hai ki kya hai??(just look...whether it is bee or soething else)....at that time there was only one bee...I took my handout of Public System and tried to flew that away....later after 5-10 second I realised that we all four were surrounded with swarm of bees..I don't know from where they appered at once....but situation was horrifying... I felt that we were ambushed by bees...... they all were attacking us from all directions...but..some how we managed to save ourself from sting....and get ourself in safer place..... at that time I noticed that........ a gal...was screaming and crying...coz she was surrounded with bees...lots of bees were inside of her hair...and neck.......


when I saw that...she is in trouble I rushed to her and suggested just run away from here....till that moment not a single bee had touched me but when I went near to her to rescue her...I found myself in great trouble....but.....I took my handout as weapon of mass bees destruction to save myself.....there I noticed that she ran to safer place, but in panic.....she left her moblie phone there......so I took her mobile phone start running...in this whole rescue scene 4 bees successfully left their stings in my body...one on my ear, two on my right hand and 4th on my back..... now i have swollen ear, hand and back... I feeling very........ :(((



This was'nt my frist close encounter with bees..I had my first close encounter with bees kind...when I was in 3rd class... Tha's why I'd an experience how one feels when swarm of bees attack someone..you just lose your mind and can't think anything at time besides screaming and running...some people even forget to run...




hi, the bee incident must be pretty scary, and of course as usual you put up a brave face all throughout the test, its only later on that the news came to others, real macho stuff. but do hope its not too bad.    


Sup,

Thanks for ur comment..

Ur blog is cool..

Cool advice..Though..if i saw a swarm of a angry beez lookin my way id b outta there b4 u could say honey!    


Nice..Could you add revieware.blogpot.com to your links?    

By Anonymous Abhishek Nk on 2/28/2006 07:28:00 AM

@nn: yeah it was very scary.....I'n bit fine now...

@Nadia:
welcome.....to my blog..... well u could b outta there b4 i could say but what if they attck u from behind......

@Abhishek Nk:who r u....    


» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »