<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16402489\x26blogName\x3dSaCreD+MaTriX\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


My Favourite Cakes @ AIM-K

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

This is my 24th birthday Cake at AIM-K.... 29.August.2005........ if you click at image and look carefully then you can find out...that how much i'm crazy about Matrix.....


2nd and 3rd cake is my friend's birthday cake at AIM-K.....I like this Image coz I've taken these images..just look at the creativity...he.he hehe............ :)




I am craving for a chocolate cake now...!! Well I am waiting for my birthday too so I could have that chocolate fudge cake that we always get for my birthday every year....calories and lotsa more calories...that's what birthdays are all abt....cake and candles...and oh yeah that wish too... that never ever comes true :)    


@No OneBut this time it will come true....... don't forget to tell me your birth date........i like chocolate cake...tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo    


So alluring    

By Anonymous Anton on 2/22/2006 07:56:00 AM

@Anton: Yeah it...is...... may i know.....who you are.....    


Hey birthday is coming soon...but not that soon...oh alright i will tell ya...its April 1rst...yeah i know...please don't laugh :) see ya.    


@No One:Dpn't worry.... i won't.....one of my cousin share his.. b'day with you....:)))))))))    


Sorry...............    


Thanks yaar...yeah I was kinda freaked out abt it... :)) but was wondering...since ur a computer fanatic...how can i protect my computer?? I dont have norton internet security...does that help?

Thanks!    

By Anonymous No One on 2/23/2006 10:54:00 PM

NIS does help to a some extent but it won't help you to stop others to trace your IP......    


» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »