<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16402489\x26blogName\x3dSaCreD+MaTriX\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Change is inevitable

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Statutory warning: Don't try to use your head while reading this post otherwise you won''t understand anything.....



(^!^) I'm afraid of change. I don't know the future, ignorance can be bliss. "Change what you can change, accept what you cannot change, and the wisdom to know the difference.


(^!^) The feeling of being able to walk into a room and instantly connect with so many people without the "need to justify your presence",


(^!^) Change is inevitable for me.....
I've been into many changes in my life which everytime change my habbits, behaviour and attitude towards my life.
Sometimes I feel this is.....

of my life................but again I meet new experience which completely change my life...

(^!^) Living alone, in a world of your own, is a funny thing. Often times it's hard, often times it feels like a purely unnatural fiction. Without friends and family, or even conversation much of the time, it's hard to ground yourself. It's hard to know what's going on, inside and outside of your mind.

(^!^) Sometimes I think....

= Who filled 24 x Infinity Gallons of anger and emotions inside of me which brings teers to my eyes........while fighting.........
=Why people don't accept their fault and learn from it...
=Why people always wants to Fcuk other's.....sentiments and emotions.....
=Why they wanna over power you even if they don't know anthing...
=Why hide myself from others...why i can tell everything that i have in my mind......Why I always hide...
= Why I want to help anyone.....unnecessarily.....
= Why there is so much pain in my heart....
=Why Cry so loud..........for Whom......

(^!^) FLC - Friendship life Cycle....(Of my Life)

I've noticed five stages of friendship through out my life-

Introduction - At this my friendship with others starts and it starts growing rapidly.......I don't know the reasons but may be others find me very helpful, I can't refuse to do their work and kind by nature...who do not contradict you.......but after some time it also starts declining....may be others find no more benefit from me.......

Growth: Some retains even after introduction level....they are the people who wants to be friend not just b'coz of my certain attributes like i'd mentioned earlier.....some of these friends are really wants my friendship...while others still wants to make some work done by me.......

Maturity: This is the stage which should slowly inclining by nature but in my case it is declining......because in this stage i no more...... hide my feelings i try to put piece of my mind at it is..speaks truth about others...don't care..... that's why generally people thinks that it is not wise to be with this man for long......coz sometimes i get harsh..........If anything i don't like.. i throw it straight on others face........Coz I don't want to pretend anything....anymore.....I starts expecting a lot from a true..friend....

Decline: And when that expectation don't met......or someone try to push me for something that i don't like.........our friendship starts declining.... rapidly......it is the stage where people often starts ignoring me.........try to lie.......hide something........and hurt my feelingss......

End of Friendship: If someone at declining stage don't do anything..constructive to mantain friendship it ends abruptly.........and never ever.......starts again........




Very interesting and somewhat worrying post. Nicely written man!    


What's Worrying...you........    


Nice article, especially your FLC part.    


hey man!! wats up?
i really liked the presentation of ur blg...esp. the picture of the man wearing goggles n ur ^!^ sign.
earlier i thought must b sm funky blg...after readin 4 a while, i thought u like change or probably nt...then it took a litle serious note n i recalled ur irrational behaviour in LH2 during xam(u were pullin chairs n suddenly gt angered). i didnt knew wat happen bt surely u were angry over smthin. if it smthin related 2 me then plz. forgiv me coz even i asked u 2 pull the chairs. this is a fact tat after sm point of time, its difficult 2 get a true frnd coz ppl. bcm very professional in life.
dont think much n b honest 2 u n try n bcm a little professional coz others r like tat.
take care....just chill:-))))    

By Anonymous poonam on 3/07/2006 12:01:00 AM

i read somewhere that true friends are like rare jewels and only the lucky ones find them, but life should not be made into a quest of only finding them resulting in a loss of focus on the other issues.

we meet many people in our lives and no one being perfect we connect to some and not to others, and then with time and endurance some become friends while others fall out.

and true friendship is not like a product life-cycle curve, rather it grows more intense and strong with time, it only needs a little effort and luck from both the concerned parties after the maturity period to keep it lasting for ever.......

so give it a try u never know u might get lucky some day :))    


"Statutory warning: Don't try to use your head while reading this post otherwise you won''t understand anything....."--->nicely said...I did just that...:))...see ya.    


teste    

By Anonymous teste on 3/07/2006 03:29:00 AM

@Santosh: If you carefully see FLC then u'll find.......its more or less like PLC.....

@Pooonam: Hey poonam.....I think you have perception error......coz u percived me wrong.......... I was not angry upon you but upon G.O.L.U....... he really pissed me off...at that time when he pulled all the chairs towards their row........
Don't worry I never get angry upon small...small things......I have something with Sunil from a long time which came out at Examination Hall....

@Nidhi:"true friends are like rare jewels and only the lucky ones find them".....
And guess what I find you guys........ thanx for being my friend.....
I'm totally agree with you that.....Friendship is not stages of FLC....
But I think you did'nt read the FLC carefully or I forgot to mention that....
FLC is applicable only for those friends who tries to do friendship with me with expectation of getting something benefit out of me.... SO don't worry coz I guess you did'nt enter in that sense.....

@NO One: Nice to see you once again......well i'd warned you all.... I guess you didn't undersatand anything...

@teste:What u like to say........ I could'nt understand even after not using my head....    


Thanks :) Well i understood..it..Thank you once again...    


» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »