<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16402489\x26blogName\x3dSaCreD+MaTriX\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Ghost's Mobile Number:-))

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I do't have any idea about this post coz i got in my mail & hope you guys are intrested

Anyone for trial? :) Try your guts ... ;-)

A report from "Nayi Duniya" news paper about a ghost cell number!! Try if you got the guts!!

News paper says:
09415817683: If you call this number, everytime you get a different place.
Sometimes the number is in Nagpur , sometimes in Benaras or Anand Nagar.
Receiver changes from a Young man to woman to a old woman,
Whether you call it from mobile or STD booth, call does not get charged also.
Sometimes the receiver greets the caller with the callers own name!
This is the number of a person in Maharashtra/Gujarat who got killed along with his co-travellers in a road accident.
Sometimes "This number does not exist" and "" messages do come, but at times it gives the voice of a man/woman.
If it is a woman, the crying of a child can also be heard.
We from the paper also tried calling this number many times. But never ever the balance of calling mobile came down.
Nirjan called this number and asked "I would like to know ki Aap ki car accident hua tha kya?" Answer was "Tu kya pareshani door karega?"
The receiver also said "Abhi aajavu kya tumhare paas Nirjan ji!!!"
STD booth owner Harsh saxena called this number. Some male voice said "hello" and cut the phone.
Even after many calls, there was no charge appearing on the meter.


Update - Bhoot woot Kuch ho na ho, it has increased my blog's traffic a lot....everybody is searching for this no. in google and lending up in my blog.







hey this is some freaky stuff, anyways i will never try it, and especially people do tend to send some freaky messages.......so u never know.......its best to forget about this kind of stuff.    


I tried calling this no. many times, but it says the no. doesn't exist. I told to all the ppl of my block to call. everyone tried individually at 0000hrs, but no response. I think someone played prank with us.    


@Nidhi & Santosh: hey..hey...guy calm down....do nt panic i repeat do not panic...... actually it was my fault I was about to save this post in draft and post it on 1st april 2006 but i published it earlier.... but what i can see is that it worxxxxxxxxxxxxx....    


Hi, just passed by... to test how U get the template work for the "comment" part. haha...    


Hmm spooky stuff...    


Hi sugar..... you must got my blog from No One..... welcome to me blog..... :)))))    


sorry Nadia I did'nt recognized you.....    


i tried too but the no. is 094115817683/86 most imp thing no is of 11 digits and whn you call on da very first no. the msg come "SUBSCRIBER IS CURRENTLY SWITCHED OFF" i don't believe in that :)    

By Anonymous Aggy on 3/27/2006 11:17:00 PM

well the no. is 09415817683 not 094115817683/86    


just try the no. i gave    

By Anonymous Aggy on 3/27/2006 11:40:00 PM

@Aggy: My 1st reaction was Holy shit........ it can't be....... I don't know how but later I realized that the system only takes upto 10 digits i.e is 09411581768 not 094115817683/86 if you try up to 09411581768 then you'll get the same thing : SUBSCRIBER IS CURRENTLY SWITCHED OFF....    


@Aggy: you must be from Delhi(Samalkha) right... using firefox    


Yep i'm from New Delhi :)    

By Anonymous Aggy on 3/28/2006 12:46:00 AM

I knew that Delhi wale bhoot ke picche bahut bhagte hai kya baat hai....    


I connected and talked to the bhoot    

By Anonymous NIkky on 3/29/2006 01:32:00 PM

oye bhoot voot kuch nahi hai bindas call karo    

By Anonymous nicky on 3/29/2006 01:37:00 PM

@NIkky: don't tell me...... are you serious.....I tried a lot but did'nt get any reply...    


i tried this no. firstly it says that number does not exist but later a old woman picked up the phone and i recieved some voice but the voice was not clear moreover no balance was deducted from my account......thats why i now believe in this and u guys must also try this number...keep trying...for more information u can contact me at saurabhbhar007@yahoo.co.in    

By Anonymous saurabh on 3/29/2006 11:23:00 PM

@saurabh: aaaaa don't bluff I don't believe you I tried hell loads of time time but i never get any response... may be he is in vocation...    


hey it is a stupid thing    


Hello Guys, I heard abt this Freaky stuff in news yesterday, that a person dead in Rourkela, a city in Orissa, and in his mobile, the last received Number was that one. One more guy is paralyzed there too with receiving this No.

Nebodu gets any more info Plz let me know at Mobile_Bhoot@receiveddead.com (Bla Bla Bla...)    


ya ya ya..i ve tried that no 3 days ago and first i got a reply that the no doesnt exist.i tried some more time ,the cell rang bt nobody picked up the call.the next morning i got 3 consecutive sms..the sms was like that.
"would u like to go to date wth me,it will be great to be with you.we will have fun"..3 consecutive sms wth same text.first i was scared.bt nothing happened to me.i am fine and still alive..    


ok so..after all you got to date with a Bhoot..that sounds pretty intresting....anyways...network is always busy for me...plz help me out....to have a date also...    


ok.no probm..just make a call to that no.add two 1s.and get a date soon.have a nice day.    

By Anonymous for u public: on 3/30/2006 11:54:00 AM

Hello Firends, I wanna share one of my Terrible and shocking experience with you. I don't know whether that was a Nightmare or a true story.

I received that call and I cant explain my feelings at that time.

My Heart was Pounding;
My Head was reeling;
My breath was comming in sobbing Gasps;

The voice was a woman tone. I was completely scared. It took me allmost 3 days to recover from the shock...

and I cant say more now. Plz excuse me...    


hai rajesh,
i have got minimum of 10 missed calls from the no.09415817683 and recived calls from the ghost no. also plz reply me what to do . my e-mail id is
srujal_mitthal@yahoo.co.in
plz its a very serious matter plz look after it.    


it's the thime of alert of virus.    

By Anonymous Anonymous on 3/31/2006 12:00:00 PM

ha ha ha
i love ghost . he is one of my friend , who lost in mela . but he met me every night. u can call him freequently . there is no matter of fear . visit
vimal_singh483@rediffmail.com . u can conform all the information about ghost(bhoot).    

By Anonymous vimal on 3/31/2006 02:05:00 PM

HI ,
THIS IS HARI FROM VISAKHAPATNAM, I HEARD ABOUT THIS CELL PHONE NO ABOUT MY FRIENDS , THEY ARE SAYING IF WE CALL ON THIS NO SOME LADY WILL SPOKE AND AFTER THAT WE WILL TRY TO SUSIDE OURSELFS , BUT I TRIED THIS NO S : 09415817683/094115817683 BUT NO RESPONCE FROM THIS NO

I NO THIS IS TRICKES THAT MAKING FOOLS , DONT BELIVE ON THIS NOS AND GHOSTS

HAVE A NICE DAY FOR ALL

HARI.
9346952471    


VENU said
hey,
THIS IS VENU FROM SRIKAKULAM PRESENTLY IAM IN VISAKHAPATNAM,
I DON'T AGREE THIS TYPE OF NON-SENCE RUMOURS I HEARD ABOUT THIS CELL PHONE NO ABOUT MY FRIENDS , THEY ARE SAID THAT IF WE CALL ON THIS NO SOME LADY WILL SPOKE AND AFTER THAT WE WILL TRY TO SUSIDE OURSELFS , BUT I TRIED THIS NO SO MANY TIMES BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE ABOUT THIS NUMBER.    

By Anonymous Anonymous on 4/05/2006 04:24:00 PM

u r right i also belive that this is completely hoax...nothing else..    


Dont panic childern.I m the owner of that mobile number.And i will talk to all of u one by one.    

By Anonymous 09415817683 on 4/06/2006 01:33:00 PM

neryyyyyyyyyyy funnyyyy....agar aap owner hai..to phone kyon nahin utha te... ho ..aabb to incomming bhi free hai....    


hahahaahaha someone genius is trying to make us fool

these things are quite poplar in delhi, dont you remeber humanmonkey.
very funny
but the reality is i am got spooked!!!!!!!
help!!!!!!    

By Anonymous Anil on 4/13/2006 12:02:00 PM

thats my girlfriend's no.......

I always knew that shes a ghost    


Fools, Thats My number, not Snehasis’ GF’s. And who told that its a ghost’s Number? I’ll Screw their Ballz. Never Play such Pranks    

By Anonymous Kaamesh on 4/29/2006 04:38:00 PM

Wel its 29th APril @ 02:47, we guys here in the call centre tried calling this no. honestly we got through thrice this no. Firstly we called the no through IPLC line just to record their voices- we heard an elderly lady who said HELLO twice & disconnected. we went to check the recording which was not there….Strange???? Secondly our colleage who tried this from his cell & heard hustling souned with a man talking simultaneously there was also an IVR saying this no does not exists…..
Last we tried was @ 2:47 am on 29th, where we heard the same sound of rash driving & brakes been applied in the background… We did a little researh & found your wesite & are sharing this with you guys… We still on it to see if we can really speak to anyone on this number…… If you think you really have felt something same let me know… Quite interesting however i hope it has no bad consequences….Thanks    

By Anonymous Priyanka on 4/29/2006 04:39:00 PM

MAn!! i tried over 100 times but it says NO DOESNT EXSIST>
try karte karte khud hi bhoot ban jaunga    


i believe its all crap ! some genious son of a gun is fooling us BIG time!    


hey listen all, i tried and i got a crying girl's voice, and before dialing on that no. please insert the 0 means dial this no. 09885195629, if you dial this no. in midnight you will got voice like help me........., and that voice also girls voice and she is crying


You know who am i,

I AM GHOST RIDER

dont believe ? just try.....

have a good time


bye.......    

By Anonymous Anonymous on 2/28/2007 08:31:00 PM

hello ppl

oh my ghost!!!

it says all u ppl are disturbing it..and now it wants us to recharge its number as the ghost is always on "roaming"
for ur convenience i can route all payments to the ghost...
currency : US$ or INR

urs ghostly    

By Anonymous Anonymous on 4/01/2007 01:33:00 PM

hello..

Even I tried number two or three times, first the comment was like "This number does not exist". The next time, my experience was so spooky and scary that I felt I was almost dying. That was a female voice asking me whether I want to date with her...then there was this cry of the child which gave me the hell lot of chill in my spine.. even now, I can't remember the same incident...I would advise you guys that don't try this number again....    

By Anonymous Anonymous on 4/09/2007 10:50:00 AM

hello,

please dont ever mail this message to anyone in future b'cos people are not stupid to do this ok

uuuuuuuu useless fellow GHOSTTTTTTTT    

By Anonymous Anonymous on 4/26/2007 09:16:00 AM

hi
I have tried this no. 4 times & my advice to you ppl that pls. dont try this no. b'coz it's true that this is ghosts no.When I called on 4th time I got connected girls voice was their & we fix date. At 1st I was also in big tention but when I met her OO... she was soli$$$d boss she is so cute I fall in love. But now you know where Iam ? I am also a Ghost now B'coz she kiss me & died.Trust me I am also a ghost I'm not alive.Pls dont call on this no.    

By Anonymous Anonymous on 9/25/2007 03:44:00 PM

arboui tried lot of times but never ever connect this no. always not reachable    

By Anonymous Anonymous on 11/02/2011 12:44:00 PM

I don'n kno its true or wat bt whn i call frstly no is not exist after thad not rechaible nd after that i heard a wamen sound nd som diffrent type of sound i cut the call nd frm morngr i m trying to call bt same no does not exist    


We just tried on dt no n sum guy pickd d cl n he was asking fr help dt mjhe koi to bachao,guys dnt tek it as a joke,its a serius matter and v r still shocked dt how cum it happened.And i searched dt no in TRUECALLER application frm my Blackberry and it showed me Ghost Danger and sum guy's pic is showing.God plz help us,pta ni kambakt ho kya rha h yeh sbh..:/    

By Anonymous Yashi Moundekar on 2/10/2013 04:53:00 PM

Hey man i m dipak shys
My no is 9755555591
   


Give him my mobil no my nob no is 9755555591    


Hey guys i know a phone number that actually works type *672074042604    


E hai..ghost..........................email-Suryanarayanrout124@gmail.com    


Find this number by website truecaller... see what you find..    


Cool stories. : didn't work out well . nobody ever receives the call    

By Anonymous sarika on 12/19/2014 02:54:00 AM

arey chup kar bhoot whoot kuchh nahi hota    

By Anonymous Anonymous on 3/21/2015 03:59:00 PM

chutiyaapa    


Try to this number if you want to meet ghost..09886788888..name mohini..ul believe that ghosts still exist    


Try to this number if you want to meet ghost..09886788888..name mohini..ul believe that ghosts still exist    


» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »