<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07516402489\46blogName\75SaCreD+MaTriX\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75SILVER\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\46vt\75-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hundredth post

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hurrrrraaaay......this is my 100th post..... yahoooooooooo................ Now I'm waiting for mine 1000th post...wish me good luck.... well I'm thinking what should i post in my 100th post....but right now I don't have any thing in my mind....


Every blogger in this world write differenlty and we can categorise them and differentiate their blog according to their words but my blog is very different you can;t categorised it into single category, I write about different dimensions from friendship to technology you can track my blog in wide range of radar....I'd many times changed the template and name of the blog, I started blogging with these words -
Welcome to my world
I've developed many websites but never developed any one of them for me... But this time i'm creating Web Log or better known as Blog in which i'll... express myself, my feelings, myexperience and lot more to the world... this blog will be like my own world.... So i would like to welcome you to my World.... RaJesh




hi, good luck for ur 100th post.
waiting.....................................4 ur 1000000000000000000000th post.
good    


thanx....    


so u have finally made it.........hats off to your dedication towards your blog despite so many odds, in fact i am probably the biggest fan of your blog, because i read it more than my own blog.....so dont u think the biggest fan deserves something:))    


Congrats!    


@Nidhi: thannyou thanyou... many times I made my mind to stop blogging...but due to moral support of you guys...I'm still blogging..thank you once again..well us din placement ki party ke saath 100th post ki party bhi thi.....

@No One: Thanx yaar..    


congrats 4 ur 1ooth post n gud luc 4 many more 2 cm. u shouild giv me special treat coz i was the one who told u abt the blggin...right??
also u did nt giv ur placement treat 2 me ...so 2 treats due
keep blggin    

By Anonymous poonam on 3/23/2006 11:25:00 AM

@poonam: thanx and you are wrong.....to some extent.... I started blogging from 4th september 2005 but i'd made my account somewhere mid of 2003.... at that time i did'nt realized the power of blogging..... at that point of time i was busy with developing websites... then on August 31, 2005 Aji Issac sir blogged about the Alumni meet 2005 which got great response from every where...and that was the turning point...
well jaha tak meri memory kehti hai...you told me about the kenni who left his job for blogging which i posted on 27th october 2005 also you gave me some links of IItians and IIMians whos links I put up on AIMK........ infact in our Institute I;m the one who bought blogging fever... I started 1st after that 13 people came in blogging caravan of AIM.....
I don't know why.....mere comment se attitude and ego problem ki boooo aa rahi....but what I here explained is fact nothing else....    


Hi,

Quite an interesting blog! Congrats on ur 100th post!

Cheers
Sowmya    


@Sowmya: hey welcome to my blog....thanx a lot...    


Nice work man, congrats and best wishes.    


thanx yaar.....    


» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »