<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16402489\x26blogName\x3dSaCreD+MaTriX\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Man of the Basketball Tournament yahooooooo

Monday, March 27, 2006

Annual Sports Day is going on in our campus. I participated almost in all events like Table Tennis, Badminton, Volleyball, Football and Basketball. Out of these, I (or, better to say we) lost in Table Tennis, Badminton, Volleyball. Today we played Basketball's final match and we won with 59 to 33, I got man of the Basketball tournament I don't know why may be coz I basketed the maximum balls (I belive it is 99 in four match).

I'm enjoying all those greetings from friends, juniors etc.. but rite now my body is totally exhausted, I stretched my self to great extent, I can feel only pain everywhere specially my legs are gone, last night when I went home, my mom massaged my body like she used to do when I was sho small when I even have'nt heard of Basketball game. I felt very good after the massage (touch n' heal therepy) but when I again stepped into game, my whole body again gone to same stuation where I need some help to step up the stairs of my room I'm missin my mommy very much rite now......ohhhh mommy......



Can you spot me....

For more Snaps click here>>




Hey,
congrant 4 being 'man of the basketball tournament'.
If ur body is aching 2 much thn go back to ur mommy n have ur "touch n' heal therepy", no need to attend boring classes.
nahi gaya to mommy ko bol dunga :-)))))    


thanx yaar....    


hey champ,many congrats, u throughly deserved the award.....we can all see u limping around the college, it can be termed as irrational or simply passion.....its the second option for u i know.....my advice, stretch the rubberband but not too much because when u leave it, it really hurts........better go home to mom its the best remedy.    


cheers 2 u...the match was really interestin, though i watched the last 15 min. game.
u guys really play well...i think all RANA'S r master of basketball...the juny rana was also 2 gud.
where's the treat????
when will i get the chance 2 catch the bus???
takecare n wish u many more such accolades!!!    

By Anonymous poonam on 3/28/2006 11:30:00 PM

i am back to the campus , but as there is no updates it seems that u may be staying in your house. after so much effort to partcipeting so many games ultimately u win like a champion . ther should be a special treat for , as , i am the man who insists you to went to your home . CONGRATS...........................    

By Anonymous Joydeep on 3/29/2006 02:46:00 AM

@Nidhi: thanx......yeah i think i should go home.....

@Poonam: yeah..ranas' are great basketball player...my father and brother both are great basket ball player.....
but ek baat samajh mein nahin aata aap log treat ke picche itne bhagte kyon ho...... jab samaya aaye ga...tab ta b treat milega...

@Joydeep: hiiiiii..... how r you... thanx for suggesting me to go home at that day otherwise i would'nt be able to play.....    


I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »    

By Anonymous Anonymous on 8/27/2006 04:52:00 AM


» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »