<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16402489\x26blogName\x3dSaCreD+MaTriX\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Finally @ home

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Yesterday I went to the registrar Col. T.R. Nial of our institute he is a colonel from 3rd Gr, he is very stirct but I like his work and the way he talks, he has a pet dialouge : Damn it! , :) well i filled up the leave form & I went to him for his sign but he refused to sign by saying first you get the sign of academic cordinator which i could'nt get coz he is very busy with new addmision of MBA 10 batch of our intitute and about my parents how could i supposed to get their sign, he said get fax i said i can't so i could'nt able to sanction my leave yesterday.

Today morning I filled up the form get sign from acedemic cordinator Mr. Prantik Ray and some how I managed to get the signature of my brother who is my acting local guardian, This time I was sure that I'll get sanction but in my strangest wonder the main guy from office he said get new form filled coz there is lots of rewriting in this form....arrgghhhhh I said what the... I mean how i can again get the sign of my brother and academic cordinator coz both are busy person and why the hell they need neat and clean form..... it is sincerely Red Tapism bloody shiitty red tapism which i hate most, i got so anrgy at that time but i did'nt protest much coz they are the almighty keepers during examination period.

so i went to my room silently with lots of anger inside which i burst upon my friends at that time i'd made my mood to flee away to home without any leave application which could cost me only Rs. 600 fine but home is home.... later my roomate Deepak Rose who is also ex student's affair of ex student council of MBA 8 batch, he took my form and went to office for fighting behalf of me coz I'm not that good at argument i'm only good at wrestling and Boxing which i can't do with them. Thanks to him he some how managed to persuade those guys and i got sanction now i'm here at my home sweet home.




» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »