<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16402489\x26blogName\x3dSaCreD+MaTriX\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Get Your Own Ambigram - Ambigram Maker

Friday, April 21, 2006

Ambigrams are words of Symmetry. They look the same when read upside down also.



Rajesh Ambigram


SaCreD MaTriX ambigram

To make Your Own Ambigram Click here

Also see - Angels and Demons - Ambigrams

[Links] [Ambigram Matic - Ambigram Maker]




Hi Rajesh
Sorry I wasn't online for a while, wow your blog is better than ever!

This ambigram stuff is very cool, I first saw it when I read Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. The ambigram generator is an awesome find. But my favourite has to be the love/hate mirror. That was truly cool!

Anyway, my best regards.    


Best of luck with exams..kick ass :) see ya when you get back...adios.    


@Venkat: thanx....
I've also first saw it in Angels and demons and it really astonished me.....
Love/hate is also my faovorite...

@No One: Thanx.......... :)    


these anigrams r looking great.......

and hope we all do well in the exams........best of luck to us.    


hi,
these ambigrams are cool. I visit tht site n tried my name, n get the ambigrams of my name.
thnx.    


@Nidhi: Thanx and thanx and same to you

@Santosh:Thanx....    


cool stuff i tried to make my name's ambigrams but i cant .
any way thats great bring such cool stuff
yours regular reader    


@ Raj:

Hey thanx.......................    

By Anonymous Rajesh on 1/22/2007 07:10:00 AM

Hey everyone! :)

If you're looking for someone to make a custom ambigram for you, then check out my site! :)

It comes with a small price, but that's because it's not easy to create an ambigram! Have a look at my work and tell me what you think? :)

Have a nice day!

Martijn Slegers
Ambirgamateur    


can u make ambigram 4 my name & please post it to elcinaze@gmail.com    


Thnx a lot... was looking for the ambigram maker site.... gr8 work    

By Anonymous Viral on 1/31/2008 05:54:00 PM


» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »