<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16402489\x26blogName\x3dSaCreD+MaTriX\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Hurray My Own Radio Blog......

Friday, April 07, 2006

Hurray.... I've radio blog now,

now you can listen some of my favourite songs.....

I would like to thank Aji sir (our alumni) from bottom of my heart who gave me

valuable space without which I could'nt able to launch my own radio blog........

rite now I'm very excited, it's 01:41 am of friday 07.04.2006 and I'm so excited

that I don't think so, I could be able to sleep now...




Yo this is cool stuff yaar! Im listenin to Elvis...wah wah...
Ur blog is so much full of fun...:)    


thank you thank you.............................................    


whats your fav. song...i'll try to put that....    


hmmmm....put on another elvis song....:)

Im'a linkin u up on my blog :)    


Very nicely done Rajesh. Reallu, you've turned your blog into something to behold. The multimedia features, technologies and so on are really state of the art. May your efforts be rewarded aptly. Thanks for your radio.    


@Nadi: thankyou...............I'll...put..it....rite now...but which one....

@Venkat: thankyou.......but i don't need any rewards... :)    


» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »