<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16402489\x26blogName\x3dSaCreD+MaTriX\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


2nd day in company

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

yesterday after the 1st day induction peroid i thought that i've learned lots of things about the company but today I discovered that I've learnt only fraction of it. today I met with many new people and learned a lots of things, I can't disclosed anything what I've learnt coz it's against the policy of our company.

But few things I can share, there is only three things which I got to master in order to do my part of job to relate myself with our organisation.
  1. Know my product
  2. Know my market
  3. Master the relationship building

1st two are ok with me coz I can do it very well but I feel that I can face problem while building relationship coz here in India relationship building means buttering which I hate real bad. What I've observed that people don't know anything and still they are doing well just b'coz of ISRbt - Indian Satnadard Relationship Building Tectics.

In my openion you can build relationship by your work, you can impress others with exceeding their expectation with your work.




gud to c u back. And dont worry about relationship building.. not everyone who is successful went through relationship building.. and bad work will not c u through,, no matter how gud your relationships..:-) so take heart!    


Relationship building...networking..are key in any part of the world...its also the toughest part...wish you luck ...laters.    

By Anonymous No One on 5/31/2006 04:06:00 AM

@HDWK: thanx and I hope so...

@No One: you are rite relationship building and networking is key to success of any organisation....    

By Anonymous Rajesh on 5/31/2006 08:40:00 AM

Hi Rajesh
Nice to see you back online! Best luck with your new endeavours I am sure you will be successfull.    


@ Venkat: Thanks a lot....    

By Anonymous Rajesh on 5/31/2006 02:15:00 PM

hi rajesh,
welcome back,
well u think its tough to do relationship building, I'm telling u, u will mastering it once u finished with ur induction.
I too thought same way when I was in Kotak, but after my induction n field experience, I got d tactis to tackle this. n ya, without buttering....
I know u hav it in u. so Good luck n take care.    


so you are back from ur virtual blogging sanyas.

And why did u changed ur previous skin (ahh-blog-kaha-gaya wala)

It will be nice if u write day-2-day report; we can learn a lot.

I thought the third one will be more easy for you or at least you will show energy to it. Thats what you have been doing all days I guess.    


so where from u r using internet. and where r u staying!!!    


@Nadrendra: I'm accessing net from my office we can only surf limited sites coz most of them are blocked like orkut.com, hi5.com etc.    

By Anonymous rajesh on 6/01/2006 03:14:00 PM


» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »