Sunday, September 24, 2006
- To handle yourself use your head, to handle others use your heart.
- How you say counts more than what you say.
- Trust is the parent’s gift that one can give to another
- The more you judge the less you love.
- True love is like ghost that everybody talks about but few have seen.
- Anybody can become angry that is easy, but to be angry with right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the purpose in the right way that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy.
- Do not poison the further with the pain of part.
- The biggest things are always the easiest to do because there is no competition.
- Faults are thick, where love is thin.
- Love is like bird, let her fly away if she fly back to you she is yours.
But she never abide by her own rules and flown away............