<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d16402489\x26blogName\x3dSaCreD+MaTriX\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Mocktail

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Mocktail – there is no such word in dictionary but it is kind of drink for non alcoholic person in Someplace else - the rocking place of Kolkata where DJ plays amazing songs right from the collection of mine I sometimes feel that he do read my mind and play my kind of songs.


I first time went to someplace else to celebrate my birthday there which was a month ago from the day we went but my friends are like that they won’t leave you until and unless they take party from you for anything like you have got new pair of shoes – it’s party time, you have got new Levis Denim – it’s party time even for a new pen they’ll take party from you.

So we went there and had rocking time, cake was really good which was from their side, Everybody ordered something to drink coz you can find only snacks over there no food, it was my turn to order and I got my self deep down into the menu and gosh this menu was 8 page long with hell no. of drinks which I never heard of later I found one section which was non alcoholic section – Mocktail I said one Cool breeze pineapple Mocktail. Everybody started laughing coz it was ladies section coz men usually consider as alcoholic animal. But I resist and ordered Cool breeze pineapple Mocktail that I drank in one shot. It was like ice water with little lime and pineapple juice.




yaar laanat ho aaise doston pur jo hur samay treat mangtein hain........waada hai woh aapse treat phir kabhi nahi maangegein........and it was shitty on their part to give a treat on your behalf at one step up later.......really shitty people.......but the cake was awesome.    


Oucchhhhhhhh... I believe u r hurt.... but it was'nt meant for that... just for fun.... ok now ground realities....    


» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »