<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07516402489\46blogName\75SaCreD+MaTriX\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75SILVER\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\46vt\75-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Lookin for Brand New start

Friday, November 17, 2006


I'm fed up with Sacred Matrix word and this template, sometimes I get feeling of get locked up in a single template and title I need freshness and change, I always think of changing it and starting a fresh new title & template but I just can't take out couple of hours for it coz now days our all big big bosses are out of the country and I'm the only last man standing who just can't take risk of getting sick and take 1-2 days leave right now I'm suffering with Cold, body ache and damn head ache still holding the post tightly cause there is three audit inspectors from our different clients who will be like lost a child without me.

Inspired with "No One" I started an anonymous blogging but soon i realised I'm not comfortable with anonymous blogging.

I'm also thinking of buying a new URL, something like www.rajeshrana.net in Rs 500/ year, also i don't have to worry about hosting it which usually cost around 4-5 thousand bucks/ month, cause there is www.wordpress.com which allows to host our blog in their server actually if u open a blog in wordpress you can publish it on your personal domain.




If you want I can create your template.
Perhaps in 2009 it will be ready ;)))))))    


I'll be very happy............. :0))

I'm sure you can do that in few minutes...    


Hey rajesh...why did you quit anonymous blogging...you should have continued...but glad to hear that I was your source of inspiration...take care seeya.    

By Anonymous no one on 11/24/2006 10:51:00 AM

I did'nt quit.... but stopped for while u must remember my code....    


code?? am I missing something here...sorry.    

By Anonymous No One on 11/27/2006 10:35:00 AM


» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »