>>Click Fraud Analysis and Alert System: Online pay-per-click advertisers struggle with the threat of so-called Click fraud. The system is designed to track occurances of such threats. By setting preferences the advertiser can choose to receive email alerts about possible 'click-fraud'
>>Visitor Experience Analysis: A complete analysis of each visitor who has visited a website. It tracks a visitor from the time he/she enters a domain till he/she leaves. The system does a complete clickpath analysis, showing each page visited and duration of stay.
>>Remote Monitor Alerts: Webmasters are keen to know about the speed of the website page loading. They want to know if it meets some acceptable level and want to be alerted in case it falls below the set threshold.
>>Keyphrase Manager: Most visitors to a website end up following a link from a SERP for a specific keyphrase. VisitLab's keyphrase manager program enables the website marketing team to effortlessly analyse the performance of each keyphrase.
>>Account Management: Visitlab also includes an account management framework. The user management utility enables the website administrator to set access permissions for other users from the same organisation to different responsibilities of the account. Conversely, it is also possible to add an external user with read-only access to each component of the account.
14 Great Reasons to use Visitlab solutions!
- No setup fees.
- No minimum purchase.
- No monthly volume.
- 3 months of free access if you are switching.
- Unlimited domains.
- System learns visitor behavior.
- Customized alerts.
- Open database of your click traffic.
- Supported by external intelligence.
- Volume discounts.
- Free access to qualified organizations.
- Web services API to encourage third-party Firefox plug-ins.
- Role-based access levels.
- Yeah you might be lookin for 14th reason but in visitlab's site they had mentioned 14 Great Reasons to Sign Up! but they have given only 13 reasons ....might be they'd forgot to mention or some other reason but this is strange.....