<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07516402489\46blogName\75SaCreD+MaTriX\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75SILVER\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://rajeshrana.blogspot.com/\46vt\75-328302328038811132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


I'm Back

Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm back n' I know you all are waiting for snaps of my Nepal tour that I promised to share wid you. Well I clicked 2154 times wid my Nikon coolpix S9, pura paisa Wasoool, coz I captured memorable n' priceless snaps of my grand parents n' our old home at countryside that place still rocks which we left 22 years ago, I like most about it is da kind of peace n' clean environment.

During these 10 days tour I almost visited all my relatives I really couldn't figured out the kind of complex relation like what is my relation with them n' how would pay regards to them either touching their feet or just simply paying my deep regards through "Namaste" for instance we visited my dad's elder sister's brother in law's son gosh I have no idea what should I call them but later I got to know I needed to call him bro.

Here are some snaps that I'd bundled in the form of Album, Click on the image to enlarge also you can download whole album simply click at the album and follow instructions at the left bar .


Chitwan National Park


This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog


Sauraha


This album is powered byBubbleShare - Add to my blog



Grand Parents


This album is powered byBubbleShare - Add to my blog



Country Side


This album is powered byBubbleShare - Add to my blog




Welcome back!! whoaa...those are some beautiful pictures...I better make it a point to visit Nepal soon...glad you had fun...take care...seeya :)    

By Anonymous no one on 1/26/2007 07:31:00 AM

.....................Thanx....    


I was in Nepal too late in December...was there just for a week so didn't really get time to go anywhere else. Its great to see so many pictures from Nepal here, especially those from Chitwan. I was there for my research a couple of years ago and loved that place. Thanks for sharing your albums!!    


thanx..... I love your photo blog it's just perfect....... can u tell me which cam u use to take such a perfect shots...    


Wow... that's a lot of photos and I really enjoyed viewing them. I'd been to Nepal recently and also had clicked couple of thousand times.    


HI Brother, U were here in Nepal and had a really great time. I am disappointed that I couldn't meet you coz I was having entrance exams for MBA. Hope to c ya soon.
Keep in touch!
Urs Bro.
BipS    


» Post a Comment




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »