This morning I got following forwarded message, very interesting developments and use of technology-
Well, the conventional way of cheating is over! Let's look at the latest way !
1. Type out your notes in the computer:
2. Make sure to resize the font size 6:
3. Print out the notes with your own printer:
4. Make copy of the note using "toner based" photo copier:
5. Stick a layer of transparent adhesive tapes (eg:Scotch Tape) on the copied notes:
6. Cut them into strips according to the size of the adhessive tape:
7. Soak the strips in cold water:
8. After a few minutes, peel off the adhesive tape from the paper carefully:
9. You will be able to see that your notes have been transfered to the tapes:
10. If you are so lucky to have a clueless teacher, you may just bring the adhesive notes into the exam hall and stick it directly at the answer sheet
11. Alternatively, you may have to stick it on your pen before you go into the exam hall:
12. Or you may also stick it on your drink:
Good luck on your exam !