This morning I got following forwarded message, very interesting developments and use of technology-
Well, the conventional way of cheating is over! Let's look at the latest way !
1. Type out your notes in the computer:
2. Make sure to resize the font size 6:
3. Print out the notes with your own printer:
4. Make copy of the note using "toner based" photo copier:
5. Stick a layer of transparent adhesive tapes (eg:Scotch Tape) on the copied notes:
6. Cut them into strips according to the size of the adhessive tape:
7. Soak the strips in cold water:
8. After a few minutes, peel off the adhesive tape from the paper carefully:
9. You will be able to see that your notes have been transfered to the tapes:
10. If you are so lucky to have a clueless teacher, you may just bring the adhesive notes into the exam hall and stick it directly at the answer sheet
11. Alternatively, you may have to stick it on your pen before you go into the exam hall:
12. Or you may also stick it on your drink:
Good luck on your exam !
Today I've connected I mean merged up all the Nepali Blogs feed with Yahoo Pipes so that I could able to get their feed in a single Google reader thread. Before this I got to subscribe each and every blog, got to check each and every label just like this-
What is Pipes?
Pipes is a free online service that lets you remix popular feed types and create data mashups using a visual editor. You can use Pipes to run your own web projects, or publish and share your own web services without ever having to write a line of code.
Confused what da hell it is??
Well it means you can use Pipes to pick a few feeds to retrieve data from, set up rules for processing the data which is provided by those feeds, prompt for user input in your processing, and then output the processed results as another feed or object format for use in your own applications. In the simplest case, you can apply some straightforward rules to a feed and then subscribe to the end result. – Anil Dash
Pipes can take any feed as input, and combined with the already available list of functions proves to be very powerful, It was inevitable that such a product would be released, and it is very good for Yahoo! that they managed to be the first of the big web companies to release such a product. - Nik Cubrilovic
Enough from experts, now listen to me-
The easiest way to understand Pipes is to build one yourself - try editing one of our sample Pipes for a quick start.
So I tried to make my own Pipes
My first target was Indiatimes RSS feed
Just go through it http://info.indiatimes.com/rss/#etfeeds
You can find that there is so many RSS feeds, If I go on subscribing them then it’ll consume my whole day also left bar will filled up Indiatimes feeds only they do have combined all feed to single OPML feed but Google reader can’t read OPML feeds. But when I learn about Yahoo Pipes I said yessssssssssss…..Now I can grab all latest news from Times of India
I'm not goin to describe here how I made my 1st Pipes to run coz I'm not in mood to write long post.
just have a look at my 1st Yahoo pipes
so here is the list of 7ven pipes that i created-
Good thing is that their developers know about it say it's on their ToDo List.